Monday, May 21, 2007

Panic... King Duncan's body found

It's morning now and everybody is panicking about the assassination of Duncan. My plan is going well - everybody seems to believe that the guards were the perpetrators, although I think Banquo, my partner, seems a little bit suspicious. Not only that, Duncan's sons have fled - they are nowhere to be seen. They probably got scared that the assassins might want to kill them too - looks like they didn't believe the guard story. This is really good for me though, as Malcolm, son of Duncan that was supposed to take over after him now fled. Guess what this means! I, as the Thane of Cawdor, am the next person to sit on the throne! The prophecy needed a little boost, but voila, it worked! I will be king really soon! My only worry is Banquo though, he seems too suspicious. I will deal with him later. I've got planning to do...

Date: August 28th 1039
Macbeth

No comments: