Wednesday, May 16, 2007

I met 3 witches in the forest!!!

This is unbelievable. When i was going back from the battlefield through the forest, I heard some noises and it turned foggy. 3 witches appeared in front of me and my friend Banquo. We were amazed, this is the first time we've seen anything like this! But the best of it was they said... They told us prophecies.

First, they got information about me. They said:

"All hail Macbeth, hail to thee, Thane of Glamis"
"All hail Macbeth, hail to thee, Thane of Cawdor"
"All hail Macbeth, that shalt be king hereafter"

Do you get it?? They said that I will become the Thane of Cawdor, and then even the king. This is unbelivable.
They told Banquo a prophecy as well.

"Lesser than Macbeth, and greater"
"Not so happy, yet much happier"
"Thou shalt get kings, though thou be non. So all hail Macbeth and Banquo"

I think they are saying that Banquo's children will be kings... This is really interesting. I'll post later more about this topic after I talk with my wife.

So what do you think I should do about this all?!


Date: August 25th 1039

Macbeth

No comments: